121 Radcliffe Road, Bolton, BL2 1NU
Originally built in 1854, this was the gatehouse for the estate owned by the Earl of Bradford.
- Fred’s former home up for sale (again)
- Heritage Centre Visit Photos
- Chimney repair fund-raising evening
- Future of Fred’s chimney in doubt
- Coach trip to call in at Fred museum
Yard – Home video taken in May 2006
House video taken in May 2006
House sale on hold
June 2010 – Behind the scenes footage from Fred’s House.